The Union of Taxation Employees (UTE) is the largest of 17 components in the Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC).
The Role of the Public Service Alliance of Canada(PSAC)PSAC handles national issues related to our membership such as:
- Contract Negotiations with Employer
- Health & Safety Issues
- Grievances & Arbitration
- Union Education
The Role of the Union of Taxation EmployeesUTE handles regional and local issues such as:
- Grievance Representation/Agency Staffing Recourse
- Joint Union/Mangement Consultation
- Membership Communications/Union Education
- Involvement on Committees regarding Health & Safety, EO, Tech Change, etc.
The Organizational Structure of the UTE
The UTE consists of:
- Over 27,000 members in 52 locals across Canada
- 10 Regional Vice Presidents
- Two National Vice Presidents
- One National President
The UTE is committed to providing members with the best service and representation. Get involved, ask questions, attend meetings, and support local, regional, and national union activities. We welcome any interest from members to contribute to a cause we believe in.More information about your UTE Membership
In summary, the Union is you
We have an exective contact list for your convenience.